Search this site

Wednesday

Being Lazy ;)

I haven't been keeping my word have I. The idea was to publish houses regularly, I know, but I've just been too busy launching the guest house Riad Felloussia.
I have been receiving a few potential buyers and there are still many houses for sale. Prices are finally coming back down a little. I have no idea why there was such a surge in interest for Meknes last year but it seems to be calming down a little.
About 8 guest houses have now opened up in one year which is amazing since there were only 2 or 3 prior to that.
So basically, if you are looking for a place to set up a guest house, it may not be the ideal place anymore. What we need now in Meknes are small restaurants in riads and maybe a few theme bars like Café Clock in Fez.
I have houses to visit and I hope I'll find time to post pictures in the near future.
In any case if you need specific information or are planning on coming through Meknes, please contact me at felloussia@gmail.com

No comments:

Come to Meknes and visit some houses for sale at the same time. Riad Felloussia is a fully renovated Riad in the medina of Meknes. Many riads still need to be restored in Meknes. These pages aim to give some idea of the type of houses and riads that are on sale in Meknes. If you wish to buy a house or riad in Meknes, please contact me at felloussia@gmail.com and I will be happy to look for the house or ryad that you are looking for. I have now finished restoring my own riad and the guest house is running smoothly so I sometimes feel like some more renovating work. If you wish to invest in Meknes I will be happy to serve as a contact.